We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1. Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Bianca Greuel, SoftCreatR Media, Roßheidestr. 149, 45968 Gladbeck, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 2043 374918, Fax: +49 (0) 2043 9424940, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.2 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e. g. orders or enquiries to the responsible person). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https" and the lock icon in your browser line.
2. Data collection when visiting our website
- If you only use our website for information purposes, and you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Referrer (Source/reference from which you came to the page)
- Used browser
- Used operating system
- Used IP address (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
- On our website we use a so-called Content Delivery Network ("CDN") of the technology service provider Netlify Inc., 2325 3rd Street, Suite 215, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA ("Netlify"). A content delivery network is an online service used to deliver large media files (such as graphics, page content or scripts) through a network of regionally distributed connected via the Internet. Using Netlify's Content Delivery Network helps us to optimize the loading speeds of our website.
- The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in a secure and efficient deployment, as well as the improvement of the stability and functionality of our website.
- In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values according to individual requirements. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
- In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit of the website). If individual cookies implemented by us are also processed with personal data, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either to fulfill the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
- We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the collected informations within the following paragraphs.
- Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the settings of cookies and can individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
- Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
- When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and if there are no legal obligations to retain data to the contrary.
6. Our social media appearances
- We maintain publicly available profiles in social networks. The individual social networks we use can be found below.
- Social networks such as Facebook, Google+ etc. can generally analyse your user behaviour comprehensively if you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g. like buttons or banner ads). When you visit our social media pages, numerous data protection-relevant processing operations are triggered.
- In detail: If you are logged in to your social media account and visit our social media page, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. Under certain circumstances, your personal data may also be recorded if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data is collected, for example, via cookies stored on your device or by recording your IP address.
- Using the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which their preferences and interests are stored. This way you can see interest-based advertising inside and outside of your social media presence. If you have an account with the social network, interest-based advertising can be displayed on any device you are logged in to or have logged in to.
- Legal basis
- Our social media appearances should ensure the widest possible presence on the Internet. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The analysis processes initiated by the social networks may be based on divergent legal bases to be specified by the operators of the social networks (e.g. consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR).
- Responsibility and assertion of rights
- If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g., Facebook), we, together with the operator of the social media platform, are responsible for the data processing operations triggered during this visit. You can in principle protect your rights (information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and complaint) vis-à-vis us as well as vis-à-vis the operator of the respective social media portal (e.g. Facebook).
- Please note that despite the shared responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are determined by the company policy of the respective provider.
- Storage time
- The data collected directly from us via the social media presence will be deleted from our systems as soon as the purpose for their storage lapses, you ask us to delete it, you revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage lapses. Stored cookies remain on your device until you delete them. Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular, retention periods – remain unaffected.
Individual social networks
- We have a profile on Facebook. The provider is Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. Facebook is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- We have signed an agreement with Facebook on shared responsibility for the processing of data (Controller Addendum). This agreement determines which data processing operations we or Facebook are responsible for when you visit our Facebook Fanpage. This agreement can be viewed at the following link: www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
- You can customise your advertising settings independently in your user account. Click on the following link and log in: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
7. Rights of the person concerned
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right of access by the data subject pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR
- In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, or the planned Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR for redirection I data in third countries.
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR
- You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us.
- Right to erase (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR
- You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights.
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR
- You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which is disputed by you, is reviewed, if you refuse deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, whether our entitled reasons prevail.
- Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR
- If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he/she is obligated to rectify or delete the data or all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed Notify of limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR
- You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
- Right to withdraw a given consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR
- You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR
- If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the case of an administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
- IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
- IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
- IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHICH ARE USED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
8. Duration of Storage of Personal Data
- The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.